Total Pageviews


 
                   1977 That Far Greater Bay by Ray Guy
                    August 2, 2013

                     
                     One of the best times of my life was the week that I was hit by the tail end of a hurricane, got stuck with a rent-a-car flat tire down a rugged and remote country road, and worked running my hands through mud and slime every day ... 




                 1978 Whirligig by Ernest Buckler        
                      August 9, 2013

                     

                        Early in the spring of this year, I took a few minutes off from the grind of my Canus Humorous studies to email in an entry for a local “Bad Poetry Contest.”
 


 

                  1979 True Confections by Sondra Gotlieb        
                      August 16, 2013



                      An introductory, wannabe-creative-writer course that I took about a decade ago still causes me unease ...  


 

 

                1980 Me Bandy, You Cissie by Donald Jack 
                   
                      August 23, 2013

               
                      As I started reading Me Bandy, You Cissie,Volume IV of Donald Jack’s imaginary Bandy journals and the third tin the series o win the Leacock Medal for Humour, I had two questions in my mind ...